Welcome to the Flying Cat Travel website!
Your World Travel Resource: Cruises, Airline Flights, Hotel Reservations, Resorts, Rental Cars, Tours, Golf Vacation Packages, Entertainment, Event Tickets, Specials and more
We love to travel! If you're like us, you savor the adventure of visiting new places, meeting new friends, learning about different cultures, sharing smiles, ideas and fun with people across the planet. We're always interested in figuring out how to make our travel dollars deliver the best experiences possible.
Booking Your Vacation
If you're ready to Book Your Vacation now, just follow the link below to go directly to our favorite online travel resource:Priceline.com - no one deals like we do!
Travel Gallery - World Travel Photography Here!
If you want to see some of our favorite travel photos from around the world, check out our online gallery where you can order prints, apparel, cards and more. We're posting frequent updates here on our travel blog, along with our personal travel favorites and recommendations, including hotels, excursions, museums, galleries, restaurants, B&Bs, and many unique adventures. Here are a few of our favorite travel adventures.
Ready to Travel Now?
Follow these links for a great online travel experience!
- Flights and Airline Reservations
- Rental Cars and Vehicles
- Hotels and Accomodations
- Cruises and Excursions
- Vacations and Packages
- Golf Vacation Packages
- Last-Minute Package Deals
We've enjoyed travel to places such as Egypt, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Spain, Guatemala, England, Tahiti, the Carribean and of course Mexico, Canada and the USA ... and we're continuing to explore new countries and visit exotic places every year.
We enjoy discovering, with each new place we visit, and each new friend we meet, how the spirit within us all is really the same no matter where we are or where we go ... We love to share our appreciation for the kindness and compassion of people around the world. Like the perspective that astronauts enjoy from outer space, the boundaries between our hearts and our nations appear to be a complete fabrication. Our travels remind us to apply this in our home and our community.
We also have a great deal of fun when we travel! Here's a sampling of experiences we've savored through our travels.
- soaking in an underground cave hotsprings and photographing frozen waterfalls in Canada
- exploring tropical ports of call on a multi-island Carribean cruise
- watching howler monkeys play in the treetops while hiking across suspended bridges in tropical Costa Rica
- crawling through the last of the seven wonders of the world, the Great Pyramid at Giza, Egypt
- walking through crop formations (or the Beatles Museum) in England
- painting colorful macaws in a lush courtyard in Antigua and boating across beautiful Lake Atitlan (before zig-zagging down the ziplines near the water fall there)in Guatemala
- eating delicious guanabana fruit right out of the field in the highlands near Puerto Vallarta and taking a gourmet class to learn how to make an authentic mole sauce in Oaxaca, Mexico
- zorbing down a hill (rolling down a hill, strapped into a giant translucent ball in New Zealand and flying across the exquisite alps after an overnight cruise on Milford Sound
- seeing original masterpieces at the Prado Museum in Madrid, and photographing a jaw-dropping ornate cathedral interior in Toledo, Spain
- bike riding around an entire island and swimming with manta rays in Tahiti
- mountain climbing, exploring caves, visiting family and friends and sharing excursions too numerous to mention right here in the USA
About the cat (Katmandu)
Our domestic mascot, Katmandu, travels mostly in inner space during his frequent and lengthy naps. He's always excited to see us when we return from our travels and we like to think he joins us telepathically when we venture out! To keep up with his adventures, visit his personal blog.
Katmandu says...Book Your Vacation now!